HP1030: I do not hear any sound on my TV headphones, what do I do?
There are a number of reasons why there is no sound on your headphones:
- It could be that you are not in line of sight with the transmitter/charging station and the headphones have turned OFF. Place the headphones within 100 meters line of sight (about 30-40 meters if including walls) with the transmitter and turn it ON again.
- The batteries could be empty; recharge your batteries by placing the headphone on the charging station.
- Your headphones are not on the same channel as your transmitter/charging station; check the station and the headphones and make sure they are on the same channel.
- The volume of the device you are listening to (the device that is connected to the transmitter) is too low or muted.
- The volume of the headphones is too low or muted.